Phoenix Comfort’s planned maintenance programs keep your central heating and air conditioning systems from losing their efficiency over time and becoming more and more expensive to operate.
Air Conditioning and Heating Systems require regular maintenance and service. Without periodic maintenance, equipment failures and energy consumption waste is much more likely. Dirt & Neglect are the top causes of heating and cooling system inefficiency and failure. To ensure energy efficient system operation, it is important to perform routine maintenance. Proper maintenance by a qualified technician is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent future problems. (www.energystar.gov)
What Are The Benefits?
- Inspection and tune-ups allow us to find and fix minor issues before they can become larger issues.
- You will receive 15% discounts on all repairs.
- Tune-ups on your heating and air conditioning systems will improve your comfort and save you up to 50% on your energy costs.
- If a repair of ours fails during that season, we will repair it again at no charge.
- We keep track of your inspection and tune-up schedule and will contact you to schedule the appointments.
- You receive priority service and are moved to the top of the service list if your system is having problems.
Why Use Phoenix?
Phoenix Comfort Systems is focused on providing the highest level of service with a focus on earning referrals from our satisfied clients. The most expensive investment in your home is in the care of responsible experts who set the standard of excellence for our industry by following National Standards for service and training. All of our technicians are tested and certified through North American Technician Excellence (NATE). Our maintenance plans follow Energy Star Recommendations along with National Standards for residential maintenance.
Our service plans provide manufacturers’ recommended maintenance procedures to your heating and air conditioning systems. We come out for a planned annual or semi-annual inspection and tune-up service that is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements, and adheres to recommended procedures outlined by the Department of Energy and local utility companies.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Your technician will be professional, uniformed, and qualified to work on your equipment.
- We will take extraordinary care in your home.
- We will provide you with a written quote for repairs before we start any work.
- Our technicians will follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure a complete and thorough service each and every time.
What Customers Are Saying...
Phoenix Comfort Systems
10945 Dixie Hwy, Suite #2
Walton, KY 41094
Join our mailing list to get all the latest updates and promotions from Phoenix Comfort Systems!