Phoenix Comfort’s planned maintenance programs keep your central heating and air conditioning systems from losing their efficiency over time and becoming more and more expensive to operate.
Air Conditioning and Heating Systems require regular maintenance and service.
Without periodic maintenance, equipment failures and energy consumption waste is much more likely.
Our maintenance agreements provide manufacturers’ recommended maintenance procedures to your heating and air conditioning systems. We come out for a planned annual or semi-annual inspection and tune-up service that is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended-warranty requirements, and adheres to recommended procedures outlined by the Department of Energy and local utility companies.
Improving the Health of Your HVAC System and Saving You Money
- Inspection and tune-ups allow us to find and fix minor issues before they can become larger issues.
- You will receive 15% discounts on all repairs.
- Tune-ups on your heating and air conditioning systems will improve your comfort and save you up to 50% on your energy costs.
- If a repair of ours fails during that season, we will repair it again at no charge.
- We keep track of your inspection and tune-up schedule and will contact you to schedule the appointments.
- You receive priority service and are moved to the top of the service list if your system is having problems.
Contact us (859-918-5400) for a Free Consultation!