Getting maintenance on your Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky HVAC Equipment is similar to getting maintenance on your car. A car is an expensive purchase and you want to get full use long term for your investment. Same goes for your HVAC equipment. At bare minimum your car will need its oil checked, it’s filters replaced, fluids topped off, and its brakes checked to run correctly and efficiently. You want your car working when you need it most, so you maintain it. Same goes for your HVAC equipment.
Out of Sight Doesn’t Mean Problem Free
The big difference is that you’re in your car most days and you hear the little changes and feel the problems coming on. Your HVAC equipment is probably downstairs and outside so you aren’t as aware of the maintenance it needs. The problem is that out of site may be out of mind but that doesn’t mean your Air Conditioner is going to keep working even though there is a bunch of debris near the fan. Just because you don’t think about it, that doesn’t mean your furnace is going to keep working even though it’s low on vital liquids. Your HVAC equipment needs to be maintained to keep your family safe and to keep it working on the hottest and coldest days of the year.
Ignoring Maintenance To Your HVAC System Will…
- Increase Health & Safety Risks – Safety controls need to be checked to make sure they are working properly. Maintenance will prevent harmful gases from spreading through you house. Regular maintenance and cleaning prevents build-up and then spread of mold and bacteria through your HVAC system.
- Cause Equipment Breakdowns – Your equipment needs to be working well to stay working. Not replacing your air filter can break your compressor which are the most costly parts of your HVAC equipment. Small problems will turn into big one if you give them time to fester and that why a maintenance program is so vital for you HVAC system.
- Reduce Efficiency – Keeping your equipment in the best shape possible through maintenance will keep your HVAC system running at is peak for the long term, which will lower your utilities costs!
Phoenix Comfort’s planned maintenance agreements provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance procedures to your heating and air conditioning systems. We come out for a planned annual or semi-annual inspection and tune-up service that is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended-warranty requirements, and adheres to recommended procedures outlined by the Department of Energy and local utility companies.
What you get…
- Inspection and tune-ups allow us to find and fix minor issues before they can become larger issues.
- You will receive 15% discounts on all repairs.
- Tune-ups on your heating and air conditioning systems will improve your comfort and save you up to 50% on your energy costs.
- If a repair of ours fails during that season, we will repair it again at no charge.
- We keep track of your inspection and tune-up schedule and will contact you to schedule the appointments.
- You receive priority service and are moved to the top of the service list if your system is having problems.
Contact us (859-918-5400) for a Free Consultation!